Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Pain in the Neck!

Tuesday afternoon I (Joanna) arrived back at our apartment building, home from work.  Immediately, a brown object below the mailboxes caught my attention: a package!  Inching closer, I make out the name on the front: it's for me!  The sender's info indicates what I've hoped for: it's our language program!

Bounding up the stairs, I couldn't even wait to get into our door to open it.  Tearing through the thick cardboard, I flip over the book and find this:

My Neck Hurts!  Nonsurgical Treatments for Neck and Upper Back Pain.


Hmmmm...somehow this is not what I expected the Central Asian textbook to look like.  Perhaps it's an indication of the language learning process to come...

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! What?? That's super funny!! Well hey, if it has any good pointers on neck and back pain - send it my way!! ;-) hope it's a good read!!

    ReplyDelete